The e-Poster is a poster in electronic format, PowerPoint, jpeg or PDF. In comparison with the traditional poster display, the electronic verson offers versatility in content presentation, allowing the author to display the information on multimedia support.
Advantages of the electronical posters:
-> Posibility to insert video files for an optimum display of the content
-> Posibility to search through the e-Posters by the authors' names and the papers' topic
-> Posibility to increase visibility in the sections of interest for each presentation
If your abstract has been accepted by the Scientific Committee as e-Poster, the authors are kindly asked to design their electronic poster according to the guidelines presented below. The e-Posters will be displayed exclusively on electronic devices all throughout the Congress, in the e-Posters area.Note :
In order to have the e-Posters displayed, the presenting author must register to the Congress (by filling in the Online Registration Form and paying the registration fee).
e-Poster guidelines and recommendations:
- Mandatory format : PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx), .jpeg or video.
- Mandatory orientation : PORTRAIT
- Mandatory size : Width: 11.25 inch (28.57 cm, 1080 px), Height 20 inch (50.8 cm, 1920 px)
- Maximum accepted size : 20mb / e-Poster
- It is recommended that you organize your content in the following sections: Introduction and objectives, Material and method, Results, Conclusions
- Recommended fonts: Arial, Calibri, Times New Roman
- Recommended font size: 12 - 24 pts.
- For a better visibility, it is recommended that you use bright fonts on a darker background.
- To enhance the quality of your presentation, it is recommended that you insert graphics and photos to sustain the content of your paper.
If you have movies embed in your presentation, please use:
• MPEG4-AVC using H.264/AAC (.mp4)
• Windows Media Video (.wmv)
Other accepted video formats:
• AVI (.avi) - supports a limited number of CODECs
• MOV (.mov) - QuickTime videos are the least compatible, it is recommended that you do not use them.
Partners of eposter.biz